A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Basisht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Basisht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basisht graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Basisht has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal K Basisht MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal K. Basisht practice?
- Dr. Gopal Basisht has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Basisht practices Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Rheumatologists.