A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Desai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal R Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Gopal Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Desai practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiologists.