Dr. Gopal Doshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2011
Best doctor I've ever met
Dr. Doshi is the most balanced doctor I have ever seen. He is a brilliant doctor and has a wonderful caring bedside manner. He doesn't treat the numbers as some doctors do. He treats the patient. He cares how they are doing and how they are feeling. We relied heavily on Dr. Doshi this last year as my mother spent months in the hospital. She had numerous doctors, but Dr. Doshi was our source of information. He was always honest with us. We could not have made it through without Dr. Doshi. He is #1 in our book.

November 8th, 2010
Could not ask for better!
Dr. Doshi has been my husband's doctor for a very long time & we could not ask for a better doctor! He has been on dialysis for 4 yrs. & they treat him so well & attend to him so good & keep an eye on him all the. They are always aware when he is not feeling well & keep checking on him constantly.. We would not switch for anything. Dr. Doshi is as good as they come!! Thank you Dr. Doshi .

May 10th, 2010
I was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. Dr. Doshi has been very supportive and helpful in keeping me at this level. He is very calm and lets you take your time when he's with you. He is aware of older people's forgetfulness and hard time staying with a regime. He works with you and does not just tell you what to do and that's that. His office staff could be a little better although they are friendly.

March 10th, 2010
Dr. Doshi and So. Arlington Dialysis Center
I have nothing but praise and respect for Dr. Doshi and the staff at So. Arlington Dialysis Center. They have given my father excellent care and have treated him with respect and compassion. They also allowed me to be with him during his treatments and never made me feel that I was in the way or not wanted there. May God Bless all of you.