A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Gabbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Gabbur, Adult Psychiatry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbur
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Gabbur, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbur graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Krishna Gabbur MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gopal K. Gabbur practice?
- Dr. Gopal Gabbur has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Gabbur practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists and Beverly Hills Geriatric Doctors.