A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Gabbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Gabbur, Adult Psychiatry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Gabbur, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbur graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Krishna Gabbur MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gopal K. Gabbur practice?
- Dr. Gopal Gabbur has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Gabbur practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists and Beverly Hills Geriatric Doctors.