Dr. Gopal Gadodia MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Melbourne, FL

3.4

March 6th, 2017
Happy to be Alive
Dr. Gadodia, being one the top 10 Florida surgeons that have excelled in the advancement of cardiovascular surgery and mastered the latest techniques to improve his skills, saved not only my life, which was in immediate danger, but prolonged my days upon the earth. During my lifesaving surgery, he exhibited a high level of confidence, disapline, andapplied correct procedures required to successfully complete my operation. By applying his advanced training, and professional attitudeand have mastered his chosen discipline c

September 5th, 2015
My X wife had a terrifying experience with this Dr. She has two artificial value with a pace maker. Call because she had chest pains. She didn't want to see Dr. Gadodia because she doesn't care for his demeanor. She ask to see Dr. Petel. Apparently the Dr. wasn't please and the nurse came back and refused to set up an appointment. So much for the Hippocratic oath!

July 12th, 2015
patient
Dr. Godia evaluated my condition and performed a heart catheterization. The entire time he hardly looked at me and his responses to my questions were extremely brief. He may be highly qualified, but I took all my files and reports as I will never use him as his lack of interest and concern rate a zero with me.