A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
- Natividad Medical Center - Constitution
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krishna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gopal G. Krishna practice?
Dr. Gopal Krishna practices Nephrology near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilroy, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Salinas Nephrologists.