A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Krishna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Gollapudi Krishna MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal G. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Gopal Krishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopal Krishna practices Nephrology near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilroy, CA.
See Salinas Nephrologists.