A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Kunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Kunta, Oncology, Hematology, Radiation, Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Kunta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunta graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kunta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal R Kunta MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal R. Kunta practice?
- Dr. Gopal Kunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Kunta practices Medical Oncology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Oncologists.