A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Kunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Kunta, Oncology, Hematology, Radiation, Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Kunta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunta graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kunta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal R Kunta MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal R. Kunta practice?
- Dr. Gopal Kunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Kunta practices Medical Oncology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Oncologists.