A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Kunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Kunta, Oncology, Hematology, Radiation, Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Kunta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunta graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kunta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Reddy Kunta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal R. Kunta practice?
- Dr. Gopal Kunta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopal Kunta practices Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Surgeons, Clermont Internists, Clermont Oncologists, Clermont Hematologists, and Clermont Pathologists.