Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and professional. The office staff are great. Wow..They have a pharmacist in the office.

September 26th, 2016
Referral visit
I disliked completing the paperwork (I know it is necessary) however the visit with both staff and Dr. Kunta was excellent. I particularly appreciated Dr. Kunta's exuberance and outgoing personality. Since this was my initial visit I prefer to rate my experience subsequent to my next visit.

September 20th, 2016
Very INFORMative. OFFICE STAFF GREAT.

August 1st, 2016
This was just my first visit but he seemed very personable and easy to talk to. I appreciate not having to wait, I had to complete paperwork and once it was done everything moved along quickly.

July 14th, 2016
Laughter is the best medicine.
This was my first appointment with Dr. Kunta. I am awaiting genetic testing results before my surgery will be scheduled. Although I feel very positive about my prognosis and eventual results, it is so refreshing to experience a physician who tells you, "...not to worry. That is our job." I do not mean to, however, trivialize the expressed need for a well qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Oncologist. Dr. Kunta has all of these qualifications. Rather, in my case, to find a physician with a keen sense of humor and the ability to make me laugh is not only refreshing, but required! Healing is often dependent on the energy that surrounds a patient. Dr. Kunta's positive energy is off the charts!!! I am so happy to have been referred to him!

June 23rd, 2016
He is very upbeat

June 9th, 2016
I love This place. Unfortunately my insurance no longer accepted him as part of the plan so I have a new place now. It is like going from a great place to a corporation. I'm sad and I miss Dr. Kuhnta.

May 29th, 2016
MR.
DR KUNTA CURED ME OF CANCER AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL. HE IS NOT ONLY A GREAT DOCTOR, BUT EXTREMELY FRIENDLY. I COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER DOCTOR TO TREAT ME. GREAT GUY.

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Kunta was very kind and gentle. What a difference from my previous doctor. I felt immediately at ease

March 14th, 2016
Best of the best!
There are not enough kind and positive words to describe the level of care Dr. Kunta gives his patients. He talks in ways that the patient can understand their medical diagnosis and treatment , and he generally cares about your well being. His staff is courteous and is a wonderful extension of Dr. Kunta. They truly feel like family.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Kunta has been amazing to me. He is a very gentle and kind man. He's has been great at keeping me a part of and well informed about my treatment. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

February 16th, 2016
Feb 4 2016 visit
Why are we having so much trouble all of a sudden trying to get tests scheduled that the Dr requested (still not done) and no one will have the Dr. ca ...