A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Lalmalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Lalmalani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalmalani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lalmalani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalmalani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Lalmalani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Loretto Hospital
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Gagandas Lalmalani MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gopal G. Lalmalani practice?
- Dr. Gopal Lalmalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Internists and Lombard Cardiologists.