A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Lalmalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Lalmalani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalmalani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalmalani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Lalmalani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Loretto Hospital
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Gagandas Lalmalani MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gopal G. Lalmalani practice?
- Dr. Gopal Lalmalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Lalmalani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Internists and Lombard Cardiologists.