A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Reddy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal B Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gopal B. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gopal Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopal Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Infectious Disease Doctors.