Dr. Gopal Gade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopal Gade?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016

best doctor!

Seriously the best doctor words can't explain! I wouldn't recommend any other doctor. He delivered 2 of my babies. I was not nervous at all because he took such good care of me and made me feel very comfortable, both of my deliveries couldn't have went any better and so smooth as they did. Go to gade if you want a doctor that's there for you, a doctor you can trust count on and feel safe with!!!! Also the staff was amazing and very friendly

March 11th, 2016

Dr.Gade and his staff took very good care of me from the time I went into his office til the time I delivered. Unlike some Dr's he was actually there to deliver my baby. And came to check on us after the delivery.

January 25th, 2016

Disappointed

I was informed my tubal ligation was going to consist of him burning my tubes, I later found out they were clamped and last month one fell off. When asked why they lied, I got the run around and have yet received an answer.

January 14th, 2015

THE OB TO GO SEE!!

Dr. Gade delivered my 3 children and he is a great doctor and i would highly recommend him! He always came when i was in labor and i never saw another Dr. Dr. did all my ultrasounds, and instead of any tests needed at the hospital, he does them in the office. Staff is great and helpful. Office staff follows up and i can get an appointment anytime i need to.

July 22nd, 2014

Would Not Recommend This Doctor

I did not have a good experience with this doctor at all. While the office was clean and the staff was very nice and polite towards me, the doctor was just very rude. I attempted to explain various details about my past and medical history, but he continually interrupted me. He actually yelled and raised his voice at me at least six times! He treated me as if I was very stupid even though I correctly explained what certain medical things were when he asked. Much of the information he tried telling me contradicted what several other doctors have told me in the past. And those previous doctors had educations at far more prestigious med schools. Overall, the doctor was just unbearable for me. I do not personally like doctors who yell at me and treat me as if I'm completely stupid about everything, let alone doctors who just treat me outright rudely. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

March 13th, 2013

I HAVE BEEN TO DR. GADE'S OFFICE AND THE STAFF HAS NEVER TALKED TO ME BAD OR CUSSED AT ME, THE PERSON BELOW THAT WROTE A BAD REVIEW IS A LIAR! THE STAFF AND DOCTOR ARE VERY NICE!

October 18th, 2012

DO not go to this dr. very rude staff, and he treats you like another client

I had a very bad experience with this dr.s staff after i wanted to contact my doctor, 3 of his workers were cussing me out in front of my family and other patients. I had the office manager tell me "im the office manager here and i was on the phone." I suggested to his staff to learn about respecting the patient because thats who they are suppose to work for. I would usually hear his staff talking about patients each time i went. My own mother was not allowed to walk in the back room with me. I had never been disresepected so much in my life by a doctors office, donot go here. My dr treated me like im just another one.

January 31st, 2011

Dr. Gade is the best dr.

Dr. Gade has been in the family for many years, he has delivered about 5 of my cousins and a few friends babys that i know of. He is a great dr. and knows what he is doing. He answers all my questions and explains everything to you.Dr Gade has delivered both my kids and never had any complications.I have and would refere Dr Gade to anyone i know.

July 28th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I was recommended to this doctor by my sister and my mother. He cared for and delivered 3 out of 6 of my nieces and nephews and my daughter, making it 4/6 kids. He is a consummate professional. His bedside manner and clipped answers are a little frustrating, but the man knows his OB, but rest assured because he will take EXCELLENT care of you. He is quick to find and diagnose any problems (my sister had DVT in his care and she and my nephew were WELL taken care of). He is quick to dismiss any issues of hypochondriac-ism, which, for a first time pregnant person seems awful uncaring, but he's straight forward and in the end makes any future pregnancies more reassuring. He performed a planned C-Section with me and it went quick and wonderful. My daughter is beautiful and healthy! Do not be so quick to let his bedside manner over-rule his history and knowledge of OB.

March 26th, 2010

Very Unprofessional

This Doctor does not listen to his patients complaints or concerns and thinks hes the dr. he knows better than you do

March 14th, 2017