A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 44 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans