A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal V Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gopal V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Gopal Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Port Jervis, NY.
See Port Jervis Internists.