A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatambhotla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tatambhotla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Hosp - Use 215830
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla practice?
- Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Tatambhotla practices Neurology near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Neurologists.