A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopalakrishna Upadhya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopalakrishna Upadhya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopalakrishna Upadhya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhya graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Upadhya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopalakrishna Kadiyali Upadhya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gopalakrishna K. Upadhya practice?
- Dr. Gopalakrishna Upadhya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopalakrishna Upadhya practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.