A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopal Upadhya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopal Upadhya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhya
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopal Upadhya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhya graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Upadhya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopal K Upadhya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gopal K. Upadhya practice?
- Dr. Gopal Upadhya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopal Upadhya practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.