Dr. Gopala Dwarakanath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopala Dwarakanath?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Gopala Dwarakanath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 27th, 2015

This doctor does not listen well and mubbles when he talks to you. Has told me I should have no more than 2 cortisone injections a year, but at next visit he contradicts that by recommending doing another cortisone shot after 1 month.

June 16th, 2015

Dr. D spent much time with me concerning pain I am having because of spinal stenosis. Since cortisone injections have not been effective in my case he has referred me to consult about a surgical plan. He was very good about explaining my pain and put me at ease at every visit.

August 6th, 2014

Won't listen -- even hostile.

Dr. D. was referred to me in glowing terms. Although I supplied complete spinal MRIs, they were never reviewed. The LGH Pain Center seems to follow a set script: an epidural injection of cortisone mid back followed by six shots lower in the spine on the next appointment. For me, no improvement whatever. When I later asked for help with the pain medication regimen from my primary doctor, I was accused of drug seeking. I could not let such an allegation go unchallenged: I filed a complaint with the LGH Patient Advocate. While my name is now cleared, I am banned from the LGH Pain Center.

July 3rd, 2014

Experience with Dr. D

I have major pain issues from pervasive degenerative joint disease. D. accused me of seeking drugs, a serious matter. I filed a complaint with the patient advocate at the hospital. This physician is an overpriced do-nothing.

March 27th, 2013

Kind

He was so kind when I met him and has clearly cared about me during a very difficult time. His staff has also been wonderful.

August 18th, 2015