Dr. Gopala Dwarakanath Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gopala Dwarakanath?

Posted on October 27th, 2015

This doctor does not listen well and mubbles when he talks to you. Has told me I should have no more than 2 cortisone injections a year, but at next visit he contradicts that by recommending doing another cortisone shot after 1 month.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. D spent much time with me concerning pain I am having because of spinal stenosis. Since cortisone injections have not been effective in my case he has referred me to consult about a surgical plan. He was very good about explaining my pain and put me at ease at every visit.

Won't listen -- even hostile.

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. D. was referred to me in glowing terms. Although I supplied complete spinal MRIs, they were never reviewed. The LGH Pain Center seems to follow a set script: an epidural injection of cortisone mid back followed by six shots lower in the spine on the next appointment. For me, no improvement whatever. When I later asked for help with the pain medication regimen from my primary doctor, I was accused of drug seeking. I could not let such an allegation go unchallenged: I filed a complaint with the LGH Patient Advocate. While my name is now cleared, I am banned from the LGH Pain Center.

Experience with Dr. D

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

I have major pain issues from pervasive degenerative joint disease. D. accused me of seeking drugs, a serious matter. I filed a complaint with the patient advocate at the hospital. This physician is an overpriced do-nothing.

Kind

Posted on March 27th, 2013

He was so kind when I met him and has clearly cared about me during a very difficult time. His staff has also been wonderful.

Posted on August 18th, 2015