A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopala Kolluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopala Kolluru is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolluru
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopala Kolluru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolluru graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kolluru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopala Rao Kolluru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gopala R. Kolluru practice?
- Dr. Gopala Kolluru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopala Kolluru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Cardiologists.