A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopesh Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopesh Kumar Sharma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gopesh K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Gopesh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopesh Sharma practices Otolaryngology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Otolaryngologists.