Dr. Gopesh Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopesh Sharma?

IT professional

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I had a very positive experience with Dr Gopesh. I was refered to him another ENT doctor who was not able to cure my ear infection. Dr Gopesh spent a lot of time analyzing the condition and figured out that my infection was a yeast infection and not bacterial infection. He saved my ear which I almost lost earlier. Now my ear is 100 good. I wish to thank Dr Gopesh for his help and restoring my hearing to 100%

Worst doctor ever

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Worst doctor ever. My mother is disabled and she needs a simple prescription refilled and Dr. Sharma refuses to phone it into the pharmacy unless she comes to his office for an appointment. Total rip-off. Won't return any of my phone calls. Do yourself a huge favor and stay far, far away from this doctor.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Very negative experience. Would not go recommend, and definitely will not go again.Inaccurate diagnosis, unprofessional environment. Staff not very helpful. Location was hard to find.

RUN

Posted on June 30th, 2011

This whole practice is the worst. They change out their office staff practicaly monthly. They kept sending me bills where I kept calling themand my insurance. They said my insurance denied me and my insurance says they never got the claim. After a year it is still unresolved. If you like the run-around and demented staff I recomend his practice. He himself was unhelpful. He seemed confused as to what to do and asked that I physically get my images from Quest Diagnostics. Does the mail not work? Work is the name of the game and do as little as possible is how these people play.

Just not a good person

Posted on June 9th, 2011

You know when you meet someone and you quickly feel like you're in the presence of someone who isn't particular gracious, kind, or competent? Or when you meet someone who is by character dishonest? Or doesn't appropriately assess situations or people? Or respond to difficult situations with maturity or equipoise? That was my experience with Dr. Sharma.

Dave Warren

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

r. Sharma could not have been any more generous and professional and informed on my hearing difficulties. I was given an ear exam and was advised that I may have a fused bone issue in the inner ear. For many years i had been told that it was an auditory nerve issue that was not treatable. He advised that I could get an operation in India that would be far cheaper than here in the U.S. At the time there was a possibility that I would go to India, so he said he would set me up w/ a contact over there.The point here is that he did not try to persuade me to have the surgery through his practice and, instead, tried to refer another Dr.Also, due to the fact that I was uninsured, he was more than generous with the rate he charged me for the visit and ear exam and consultation.I can not say enough about my satisfaction with Dr. Sharma.

WORST ENT EVER!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2010

This is one of the worst and most unhelpful doctors I have ever met on so many levels. I scheduled appointments with Dr. Sharma on 3 or 4 different occasions and had to wait in the office at least 30 minutes after my appointment time every single time. And then when it was finally my turn to meet with him to diagnose my ear and sinus problems, all he did was one simple hearing test and tried one prescription medicine (which didnt work) before he jumped automatically to telling me to get an MRI scan. After the MRI scan came back normal, Dr. Sharma completely washed his hands of my health issues all together and told me to go a neurologist, when I clearly am having ear and sinus related issues still. Also, instead of helping me diagnose the cause of my dizziness symptoms he kept saying he was in the process of hiring a audiologist and would let me know if she accepted the position. Meanwhile he charges your insurance company every time, even if you go to his office and talk to him for only 5 minutes and he does not do anything. I definitely do not recommend seeing Dr. Sharma . You will end up wasting weeks of your time and money and come out with zero solutions to your health problems in the end anyway.

Posted on October 19th, 2017