A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopi Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopi Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandamudi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Dandamudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dandamudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopi Dandamudi FHRS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gopi Dandamudi practice?
- Dr. Gopi Dandamudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopi Dandamudi practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.