A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopi Dandamudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopi Dandamudi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandamudi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dandamudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dandamudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopi Dandamudi FHRS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gopi Dandamudi practice?
- Dr. Gopi Dandamudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopi Dandamudi practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.