A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopi Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopi Vasudevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopi Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasudevan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopi Vasudevan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gopi Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Gopi Vasudevan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopi Vasudevan practices Gastroenterology near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Gastroenterologists.