Gastroenterologists
3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd
Ste 703
Bartlesville, OK 74006
918-331-2544
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  look for another medical doctor  |  show details
by new to Bartlesville but learned quicly about this doctor on Nov 20th, 2013

This man has absolutely no compassion for some of his patients , he enjoys making fun of people and their lifestyles and has the attitude that if you don't play it his way then it's time to hit the road . He is very critical and when you question his procedure that he will be doing he becomes offended and very defensive and childish in his answers . He is very hot headed and most arrogant . It's puzzling as to why he wanted to become a doctor , maybe he was looking for easy money for a BMW 7 Series or a Mercedes S Class but certainly no compassion for people . Please look in another city such as Tulsa because you will be only helping yourself .

|  Awesome  |  show details
by D Clark on Sep 27th, 2013

I think he is Mr Awesome because he was able to help me when so many doctors had not. I was in extreme pain for 2 1/2 years before I went to him and after following all of his advise I am now pain free and have lost 50 pounds. I would and have recommended him to others.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Amber C. on Aug 15th, 2013

I don't understand these negative reviews... You see, I am a patient of Dr. Vasudevan's, and have experienced two procedures with him in the past 6 months, plus a follow-up visit. I am a morbidly obese patient of his, working hard to create a better me. I was taken aback by Dr. V's blunt, to the point method at first but he has always been very cordial, professional and caring about his patients. Dr. V is not the type of doctor that will sugar-coat your issues and pat you on the back, pitying you. If you have a problem with your health, he is honest, straight-forward and is never unkind. An open mind and the willingness to understand the body, working hard to control my health while staying motivated is all he's ever asked of me. He's uplifting, refreshingly knowledgeable, and a delight in his serious, hard working desire to better those who are willing to accept what he teaches. His non-conventional ways make him uniquely admired by those who appreciate him. Dr. Vasudevan has been recommended to many of my friends and co-workers and I plan to continue the word-of-mouth sharing of his great deeds. Thank you Dr. Vasudevan for all you've done for me and for helping me on the right track to giving me my life back!!

|  About my experience  |  show details
by Connie Cunningham on Jul 31st, 2013

I found that Dr. Vasudevan was very professional and courteous. I really was unsure at first about the advise that he had given me about changing my diet and adding more fruits and veggies as well as cutting out my intake of pop or any carbonated beverage, but after following my Doctors orders and staying on this path for 3 months I am by far a 100% better person for it. I feel better I've lost weight and I do notice a change in the way I feel overall. I'm glad that I was referred to Dr. Vasudevan and I would recommend him to anyone that has suffered or is suffering from Gastrol problems.

|  Treated Horribly!  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2013

I was referred out to Dr. Vasudevan by my primary physician to perform a EGD (scope). When I arrived, I was naturally nervous and the staff was wonderful at making me feel at ease. Every step the nursing staff took was fully explained to me to make sure that I understood what I was about to go through. I had never met Dr. Vasudevan before, not even in his office when I went in to sign the release paperwork. The first meeting that I had with him was in the procedure room before the procedure took place. Instead of asking me any medical history questions, which you would assume would happen since he has never treated me before and has no medical history except what I have provided, he immediately took to a soapbox and began to lecture me on veganism and how I should be a practicing vegan. He also went on to insinuate that I gorge myself on food and this is the reason why I am overweight (which is completely untrue) and then began to lecture me on exercise (which I do everyday, but he didn't ask about any of it) and how any weight loss I attempted would be unsuccessful and take up to ten years to achieve. To put the cherry on top of the cake, he looked me deadpan in the eye before walking out to signal the nursing staff to begin sedating me and said "Let's see what kind of damage you have done to yourself." If I wasn't attached to machines and needles, I would have walked out right then. The experience didn't get any better after the procedure either. He failed to fully explain what he actually found (I am going to my own physician to try and figure out the results), his recovery staff was hateful and inconsiderate of any needs that I had. I woke up fully awake and competent, yet the nursing staff wouldn't even speak to me, let alone answer any of the questions that I had without a hateful attitude (it was obvious that I was competent and not suffering from memory lapses after waking up). Dr. Vasudevan is the most inconsiderate, uncompassionate physician I have ever encountered and I am supposed to visit him again for another consult for a different issue, however I think that I will take the chance and find another physician. I will never go back and I will never recommend his services to anyone.

|  Awful  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

The pre-colonoscopy visit consisted of watching a video - no doctor meeting. Waited over 90 minutes after arrival for the procedure. Dr was shamefully unapologetic. Dr V. told me his findings while I was still under the effect of the anaesthtic so I have no memory of talking to him or what he said.Absolutely shocking, will never go back.