A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopichand Kapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopichand Kapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kapu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anson General Hospital - Anson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopichand Kapu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gopichand Kapu practice?
- Dr. Gopichand Kapu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopichand Kapu practices General Practice near Anson, TX.
See Anson Primary Care Doctors.