A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopika Banker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopika Banker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banker graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Banker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopika Banker DO is a female Nephrologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gopika Banker practice?
- Dr. Gopika Banker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gopika Banker practices Nephrology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Voorhees Nephrologists.