A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopinath Sunil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopinath Sunil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunil graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunil has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopinath Sunil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gopinath Sunil practice?
- Dr. Gopinath Sunil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gopinath Sunil practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Naples, FL.