Dr. Gopinath Sunil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2014
Amazing Physician!
Such a caring and wonderful person - he really takes time to explain everything with great detail and patience. Dr. Sunil saved my life and I couldn't be happier today! His expertise is unmatched. His dedication towards bettering lives is evident as he really takes care of his patients, following up with them promptly and encouraging them all the way!

July 22nd, 2014
Amazing Physician
Dr. Sunil is an incredible doctor; I am so lucky to have him as my endocrinologist! A wonderful person & takes his time with his patients. Never rushes and is always available to answer my questions!!! He is dedicated and passionate about what he does and it shows. :)

August 15th, 2013
The Doctor is back!
Dr Sunil did not abandon anyone. He was seeing patients in 2011 and 2012, maby even longer, I don't know. He does return to India for what ever reason,.. he does have family there,..but he is back in Scottsdale (July 2013 ) The reason that you were told "he just left without telling us where he was going" is because there was envy at the old office. They didn't want his patients to wait for him so, they told us all that he took off for India witih no warning or forwarding information and most likely never coming back,... but they had a great doctor there they could schedule me with. They got quite snippy with me when I said I really only wanted Dr Sunil. I have scanned the web every month or so until I found him again. If you haven't heard from his current office it's probably because the old office kept all our contact records. You'll find him at 6401 E thomas rd Scottsdale, or go to healthgrades com and you'll find him there.

July 25th, 2013
I miss Dr. Sunil and wish he would come back!!!!

August 3rd, 2010
Patient
This doctor has left the country to return to India and did not tell anyone in the medical professions how to access his records or where is anywhere his patients records can be found. This leaves his former patients who did not know he was leaving the country out in the cold to transfer info to new doctors.

May 28th, 2009
great
sorry to see him goGood Luck