A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopiram Pansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopiram Pansari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansari graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Pansari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pansari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan