Dr. Gopolan Sridhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopolan Sridhar?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Gopolan Sridhar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2010

Dr. Sridhar is a pediatrician and has been treating our 3 kids (8, 4 & 1.5 years old) for many years. He's extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. He asks many questions related to the visit, takes his time and always listens to our concerns. If we have a question he's unsure of, he will look it up and give us a definite answer before we leave. I've never left his office feeling rushed or unsatisfied with an appointment, and in fact am relieved in knowing my child's diagnosis and how soon they'll get better. At our request, prescriptions are automatically digitally sent by Dr. Sridhar to our local pharmacy saving us an extra trip and waiting time. Appointments are also a breeze: I usually call when my kids are sick, ask for any available openings with Dr. Sridhar that day, and schedule a time most convenient for me. For routine appointments I always get a call reminder a few days prior from his office staff. At our recommendation, two brothers and one of my sisters started bringing their kids to Dr. Sridhar's office and they're also extremely satisfied with his care. To be fair, I'm always a few minutes late showing up for my appointments, yet his staff is always courteous and professional. We would highly recommend Dr. Sridhar to anyone who want their kids receiving the best of care.

October 12th, 2010

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR

HE'S A VERY KIND, CARING, AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR. HE'S DOWN TO EARTH AND HE'S VERY ATTENTIVE TO THE PROBLEMS THAT MY KIDS HAVE WHEN WE GO FOR AN APPT. HE'S GOOD AND WE LIKE HIM VERY MUCH.

September 21st, 2017