Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
filthy office no help whatsoever show details filthy office no help whatsoever
by concerned on Feb 17th, 2015

The whole experience was awful to say the least. The examining room we sat in was filthy and the fixtures needed repair. Miljkovic walks in after waiting well over an hour and says that there's nothing wrong, go back to school. Sure, there's no pain and it's all in my head. Very unprofessional and rushed with a poor bedside manner.

In Bridgeport hospital with blood infections and pulmonary disease. show details In Bridgeport hospital with blood infections and pulmonary disease.
by William Saunders on Feb 2nd, 2015

Unbelievable, what a knowledgeable professional doctor. Extremely well thought out diagnosis. I am pretty sure that he saved my life.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mijkovic was very compassionate and answered our questions.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr addressed my needs and im satisfied with care..

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would love to recommend all the drs in the office but the wait time is extremely long every time I have an appointment. They have to realize that they over schedule and that people leave work or are late for work because of the insane wait time.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a medical issue that was basically swept to the side and in exchange was recommended to go on weight watchers. I have gained almost 40 to 50 pounds in water weight and was admitted to hospital for bad cellulitis. Maybe he should think before assume.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mljkovic is always friendly, personble and a good listener. He understood my concerns and I felt better knowing how to handle the issue I came in for. He is knowledgeable, smart and willing to go the extra mile to discover all he can to help.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional caring staff. Dr.was concerned,and listened to what I was saying, very respectful and listened well making a dreaded trip to the doctors go very smoothly.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

is my appointment for 230 I expect to be taken care by at least 300

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt that Dr. Miljkovic was alittle disinterested in my case. He offered to give me antibiotics without knowing what was wrong with me, I would only take medication if I truley needed them. I hope that once my blood work report is back that Dr. Miljkovi

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased to be under the care of Dr. Miljkovic. His kind, caring, manner and thorough exam made me feel reassured that I was in the right practice. Also, when I call for an emergency appointment I'm always seen by him. Not a PA or APRN.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miljovic is very friendly and takes very seriously patients concerns. Very professional, I left knowing I was I good hands with a very intelligent doctor. This being said, I'm not sure I could wait over an hour again in the waiting room.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family is dr. Miljkovic patients.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is a very good doctor knows his stuff and caring he takes time to explain to you. Overall he is an excellent doctor. yes I would recommend Dr Miljkovic

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I left kind of confused after my visit with Dr. Miljkovic. He looked at my leg, which has been very swollen and very red for weeks, and said, "if you had Cellulitis, you don't have it now"? Can't finish, not enough chars. left!

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely satisfied with visit to Dr. Goran Miljkovic. He was so thorough and impressed us immensely when he called two other Drs. involved with my medical issues to make sure all are on the "same page." Best regards, Tom Fennell

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miljkovic was very clear and practical in his advice. He knows my situation and offers me a realistic plan for living life day to day. He is non-judgemental, professional, and yet personal in his approach.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miljkovic has great listening skills and then uses his intelligence and insight to quickly diagnose and provide a plan to resolve the problem. Really an outstanding doctor.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so delighted with the thoroughness and concern showed to me during my visit. My questions were answered and various reports were given to me to read. My worry that the infection was not over was not patronized but addressed in a comforting way.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I WAS LOOKING TO FIND A Dr COMPARABLE TO MY LAST M.D. GREG HULCHER . MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS Dr SAUL BUT HE IS TO BUSY AT THIS TIME ,SO I KNOW THAT Dr MILKOVIC , IS A VERY GOOD Dr AND ALSO A PART OF Dr SAUL PRACTICE SO I CHOSE TO SEE HIM,AND AM GLAD I DID !

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very down to earth and friendly. A professional that is easy to talk to.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with Dr. Miljkovic he address my concerns and made sure that I understood what was being explained to me. His bedside manner was relaxed and he put me at ease. My experience with him was excellent.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Miljkovic for over ten years. He and his entire office staff is exceptional.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

his very profetional,friendly,

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff was pleasant, and my concerns were answered.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miljkovic did a great job in addressing and researching my condition while providing the most up to date information on how to treat and reduce the chance of recurrence of my condition.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office squeezed me as a last minute request for an appointment. My wait was less than ten minutes. Staff were kind and professional. Dr. Miljkovik was wonderful! Professional, used humor to reduce my anxiety and extremely helpful.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miljkovic was professional, polite, very knowledgeable, addressed all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was professional and excellent care. Staff was very responsive.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Fine if you're not in a hurry and can see past terrible location & staff show details Fine if you're not in a hurry and can see past terrible location & staff
by M. D. on Oct 10th, 2013

The facility is filthy (utterly ironic given this medical specialization) and staff unfriendly. Doctor ran 1h15m late ... barely apologetic. Understand Dr Saul and Miljkovic to be highly regarded but would avoid the Stratford office at all costs.

Dr. Miljkovic is wonderful!, show details Dr. Miljkovic is wonderful!,
by Karen R. on Jun 5th, 2013

I originally saw Dr. Miljkovic in 2010 on an emergency basis, I was extremely sick and numerous other Drs. had given up on a treatment or a cure. Dr Miljkovic treated me and has me living as normal a life as possible. Dr Miljkovic is wonderful, he is kind, compassionate, dedicated and understanding. Some people complain that Dr. Miljkovic runs a bit late, the reason for this is that he spends as much time with a patient that he has to in order to treat and explain the condition to the patient.

Patient in for vaccinations show details Patient in for vaccinations
by Rowan on Feb 7th, 2013

Doctors (3) were running an 1 hour and 45 minutes late. Did not call to advise. I would not visit this practice again.

quality show details quality
Jun 3rd, 2012

doctor Miljkovic is excellent

Mar 26th, 2012

he came highly recommended and when i saw him he was arrogant, curt and chalked my symptoms up to being a tired mother of three like his wife. he also told me in his professional opinion i didnt have lyme and that the advanced lyme i had years ago (another dr treated me) was probably not lyme either. he made me feel stupid for wanting a lyme test. the mistake on my part was that i thought id already had a negative lyme test done two days after i found the tick (yeah lyme brain - i didnt). i left flushed, angry and in tears. turns out i do have lyme. he will never get my recommendation. ever. i have never felt so dismissed or belittled by a dr before.

Melody show details Melody
Aug 6th, 2011

Extremely intelligent doctor who treats people with compassionUnderstanding and respect. :-)