A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goran Rudic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goran Rudic, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudic graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goran Todor Rudic MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Goran T. Rudic practice?
- Dr. Goran Rudic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Goran Rudic practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.