A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordana Bjekic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bjekic
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordana Bjekic, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjekic graduated from University Of Novi Sad.
Dr. Bjekic has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordana Bjekic MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordana Bjekic practice?
- Dr. Gordana Bjekic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordana Bjekic practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners and San Francisco Pulmonologists.