A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordana Bjekic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordana Bjekic is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bjekic
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bjekic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordana Bjekic, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjekic graduated from University Of Novi Sad.
Dr. Bjekic has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordana Bjekic MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordana Bjekic practice?
- Dr. Gordana Bjekic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordana Bjekic practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners and San Francisco Pulmonologists.