A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordana Gligoric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordana Gligoric, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, General Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordana Gligoric, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gligoric graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Gligoric has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordana Gligoric MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gordana Gligoric practice?
- Dr. Gordana Gligoric has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordana Gligoric practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.