A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordana Gligoric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordana Gligoric, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gligoric
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gligoric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordana Gligoric, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gligoric graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Gligoric has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordana Gligoric MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gordana Gligoric practice?
- Dr. Gordana Gligoric has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordana Gligoric practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.