A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordhan Diora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordhan Diora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordhan Diora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Diora graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diora has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordhan G. Diora practice?
Dr. Gordhan Diora practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.