A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordhan Diora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordhan Diora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordhan Diora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Diora graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diora has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordhan Gopal Diora MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordhan G. Diora practice?
- Dr. Gordhan Diora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordhan Diora practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.