Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordhan Diora
Dr. Gordhan Diora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Diora is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. Dr. Diora has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordhan Diora has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gordhan Diora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. William Rizzo
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi28
Dr. Mark Stephen
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sarabjit Neelam
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi34