A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GORDI KHERA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GORDI KHERA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GORDI KHERA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. KHERA graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. KHERA has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KHERA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. GORDI S. KHERA practice?
Dr. GORDI KHERA practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.