A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordi Khera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordi Khera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khera
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Khera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordi Khera, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khera graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khera has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordi Khera MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordi Khera practice?
- Dr. Gordi Khera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordi Khera practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.