A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordi Khera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordi Khera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khera
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordi Khera, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khera graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khera has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordi Khera MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordi Khera practice?
- Dr. Gordi Khera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordi Khera practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.