A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Aamoth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Aamoth is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Aamoth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamoth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aamoth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aamoth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Aamoth practice?
Dr. Gordon Aamoth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wayzata, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.