A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Aamoth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Aamoth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aamoth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aamoth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Aamoth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamoth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aamoth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon McCannel Aamoth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Aamoth practice?
- Dr. Gordon Aamoth has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Aamoth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.