Learn more about Dr. D Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Allan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Allan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Springfield, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Gordon Allan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D G. Allan practice?
- Dr. D Allan has 1 office location.
Dr. D Allan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.