A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Baltuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Baltuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Baltuch, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltuch graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Baltuch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baltuch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Baltuch practice?
Dr. Gordon Baltuch practices Neurological Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.