Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Successful Surgery  |  show details
by Paul M. Griffin on Apr 5th, 2014

I have been asked by Margard E. Brown, an 88 year old patient of Dr. Baltuch, to write this review. Prior to her surgery on 2/22/14 Mrs Brown could not walk and was in terrible pain. Thanks to Dr. Baltuch, Nurse Practitioner Hanane Chaibainou and Bernadette and his entire staff, Mrs. Brown can now walk and is almost pain free.

|  INCERDIBLE!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Just had the VNS installed to help with my seizures. Surgery went perfect. He even went out before, and after my surgery to let me family know all was good and there was no problems. He talked to me before the surgery and after when I was able. Its only a couple days after surgery, but I feel much better than I ever expected. Top doc in Philly.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Michele on Jul 13th, 2010

I went to Dr. Baltuch in 05 under the impression I needed surgery on my spine. He quickly noticed I was miss-diagnosed and fixed the problem within a few weeks (2 at the most) he really is excellent at what he does. His bedside manner is well above and beyond any Dr/Surgeon I have ever met. And he genuinely cares for his patients. He stopped in every day I was in the hospital to check on me along with his staff. I really cannot say enough good things about him.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He's the best: I went to Dr. Baltuch very ill and scared. He did my biopsy and and was so kind and caring and most of all I could see the compassion that some Drs don't always have.The staff in his office is the same way. They truly care about the patient

Read Full Review at yahoo.com