A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Benner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Benner is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Benner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Benner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon A Benner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Benner practice?
- Dr. Gordon Benner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Benner practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.