A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Bowers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Sewell Bowers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gordon S. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Gordon Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Bowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.