Dr. Gordon Bozarth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Bozarth?

February 17th, 2016

Dr. Bozarth takes the time to explain diagnosis and options. I will continue to recommend him.

November 4th, 2013

Four years after surgery

I'm a happy camper, at age 75 I am still able to walk without pain and enjoy getting outdoors again. I found Dr. Bozarth to be kind and patient and always willing to answer my questions. Major surgery is certainly not quick to recover from but with time and physical therapy the result was well worth the effort.

February 1st, 2011

Misanthropic surgeon

This doctor may or may not be a decent surgeon but he is the rudest doctor with whom I've been had experience. I know surgeons are often self-absorbed Type A's, but Bozarth goes beyond the pale. I had back surgery from him and 7 months later am still having a lot of back pain. He used an angry tone of voice (pretty close to yelling) to me in two app'ts (without provocation). He was also perfectly pleasant to me in other app'ts. Perhaps he's a bit schizophrenic. Anyway, some people (well, one that I know of) like him as a doctor, but I would have to say you're taking your chances becoming his patient. It may be best to go to Seattle instead.

January 13th, 2011

I won't return to Dr Bozarth

I was not treated with respect. He fired me as a patient because I asked too many questions. He told me I could not see another physician in his office for a 2nd opinion, I would need to go to Seattle instead. I have seen another Physician at his clinic and recieved quality care.

July 15th, 2010

behind the times

my husband had 2 back surgerys before, brought all the medical records, had a few consults and bozarth told him he was fine and it was all in his head and only needed drugs to get by. not good. husband went back south to his orginal doctor and within a week was having a 2 level fusion done. his orginal doc said one wrong move and his back would of been broken, so how is that right, when bozarth said there wasnt anything wrong. not good at all

April 16th, 2010

Excellent

I have no complaints about Dr. Bozarth. After my back surgery I'm back to work. Before surgery I could barely walk with severe pain.

February 12th, 2009

Scientific integrity questioned

In my experience this physician, while fantastically credentialled on paper, made considerable errors in scientifiic judgement regarding my care. Unfortunately, despite my attempt to thoroughly discuss my concerns in a reasonable, adult manner, this physician remained unapologetic, dismissive, and curiously nonplussed about the scientfic method. In short, ime, this physician displayed poor listening skills, poor organizational skills, and a questionable understanding of the scientific method.

October 5th, 2017