by Robert McGovern on Mar 2nd, 2015

I was lucky to be referred to Dr. Brown. From our first visit he was always very informative and positive. I had very late stage renal cancer. He performed a very aggressive surgery to remove the entire kidney, adrenal gland and some lung muscle tissue. because of this action I am cancer free 2 years later and continue 6 month visits. I would recommend him to anyone. He still is happy to see me and was very supportive during my entire recovery

Recommendation After Diagnosis Excellent show details Recommendation After Diagnosis Excellent
by Lawrence on Sep 18th, 2013

Was ??watching?? a spot on my Kidney for a while, and it began to get a little bigger. Set up an appt with Dr Brown, since he was skilled with the DaVinci Surgical System. Took me to his computer, showed me the "spot" on the kidney, and explained it was on the back side Periphery of the kidney. He explained with the Davinci, he has to go in from the Front. (stomach/abdomen), Move stomach out of the way, Turn the kidney over so tumor was in front and remove the tumor and then Put everything (kidney/stomach) back in their place. Or: I could go to Dr. Principato (an interventional doctor) who would go in from the back with cryosurgery and solve the problem that way. He said, for my condition, we "was turning away business!!" The Frozen Tumor is succussful. I highly recommend Dr Brown for Urologic Problems.

Cancer survivor show details Cancer survivor
by A non on Apr 7th, 2013

Dr brown correctly diagnosed, and successfully treated cancer of my kidney. From day one, dr brown dealt with me as if I was his only patient. He never spoke down to me and answered all of my questions. I am still being seen every six months as a follow up of my surgery to be sure that there is no return of the cancer. Dr brown genuinely cares. Dr brown saved my Life!

Aug 22nd, 2008

Excellent bedside manner, spent alot of time with me and my family. Answered all of my questions. Would recommmend him to a family member.