Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Recommendation After Diagnosis Excellent  |  show details
by Lawrence on Sep 18th, 2013

Was ??watching?? a spot on my Kidney for a while, and it began to get a little bigger. Set up an appt with Dr Brown, since he was skilled with the DaVinci Surgical System. Took me to his computer, showed me the "spot" on the kidney, and explained it was on the back side Periphery of the kidney. He explained with the Davinci, he has to go in from the Front. (stomach/abdomen), Move stomach out of the way, Turn the kidney over so tumor was in front and remove the tumor and then Put everything (kidney/stomach) back in their place. Or: I could go to Dr. Principato (an interventional doctor) who would go in from the back with cryosurgery and solve the problem that way. He said, for my condition, we "was turning away business!!" The Frozen Tumor is succussful. I highly recommend Dr Brown for Urologic Problems.

|  Cancer survivor  |  show details
by A non on Apr 7th, 2013

Dr brown correctly diagnosed, and successfully treated cancer of my kidney. From day one, dr brown dealt with me as if I was his only patient. He never spoke down to me and answered all of my questions. I am still being seen every six months as a follow up of my surgery to be sure that there is no return of the cancer. Dr brown genuinely cares. Dr brown saved my Life!

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2008

Excellent bedside manner, spent alot of time with me and my family. Answered all of my questions. Would recommmend him to a family member.