A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Bruce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bruce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children T Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Bruce MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gordon Bruce practice?
- Dr. Gordon Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Bruce practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.