Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Truly an exceptional surgeon!
I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Burtch. His reputation as one of the top surgeon's in SW Florida is well deserved. My case was a difficult one so I was referred to Dr. Burtch. He's a caring doctor who explained things to me in a way I could understand. All-in-all, I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Burtch.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Burtch
Dr. Burtsh operated on my husband Peter about two years ago-he was excellent -and caring-we are so fortunate to have him as Peter's surgeon! Peter is ninety-three and the operation quite a while. Peter is still doing good-thanks to Dr. Burtch-we were blessed to have him as Peter's surgeon!

April 19th, 2016
Have been using dr Burtch for surgeon sense 1997 he has operated o me 5 times.Considering I have been operated on 40 times sense childhood I believe I've learned something about surgeons and he is awesome .After each surgery he did on me he and staff took absolute care of me never once had complication due to his neglect .Just had resent emergency tripple bypass in West Palm Beach Would have loved for Dr Burtch to have done it if had been posable. Dr Burtch js compass at great bedside manners a d wonderfu, sense of humor

August 5th, 2015
Excellent Dr. Provided me with clear and concise information about my surgery and the post surgery issues I was having. He gave me a great deal of his time and made sure I understood all the medical issues. I only wish my referring Dr had recommended dr. B for the original procedure.

April 9th, 2012
Dr Burtch is a fine doctor and if it wasn't for him my husband wouldn't be here today.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr who knows what he's doing
Dr Burtch removed my gallbladder last month. He was confident, easy to talk to and to the point, which is what I needed. He kept my wife informed immediately after the surgery, however I didn't talk to him again until my follow-up. I would definitley consider him for future surgery.

January 5th, 2011
The Best
recently had surgery. Dr Burtch is a caring, excelllent surgeon. I went for my 1st visit after surgery and had to wait 15 minutes past my appointment time. He is a surgeon and ther are things that prevent him from being exactly on time for office appointments. He was there for me for my surgery and my morning visit after surgery. That is when I really needed him there. If you think he isn't worth waiting for you are wrong. He may be late for another patient when he had to spend extra time with you. Is that OK? He is not your PCP he is a vascular surgeon and I am grateful for him

May 25th, 2010
Poor review
Late and not saying he was sorry. spent 5 minutes talking to me. Kept telling me I was old.