A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Bussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Bussard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bussard
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bussard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Bussard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bussard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Ackart Bussard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Bussard practice?
- Dr. Gordon Bussard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Bussard practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.