A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Bussard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Bussard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Bussard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bussard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Ackart Bussard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon A. Bussard practice?
- Dr. Gordon Bussard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Bussard practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.