A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Marion Butler MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Butler practice?
- Dr. Gordon Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Butler practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.