A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Canzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Canzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Canzler graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Canzler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon P. Canzler practice?
Dr. Gordon Canzler practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.