A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Canzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Canzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canzler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Canzler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Canzler graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Canzler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Paul Canzler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon P. Canzler practice?
- Dr. Gordon Canzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Canzler practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.