A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Canzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Canzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canzler
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canzler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Canzler graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Canzler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Paul Canzler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon P. Canzler practice?
- Dr. Gordon Canzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Canzler practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.