A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Cash, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Cash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North Alabama
- Decatur General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon H Cash MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Cash practice?
- Dr. Gordon Cash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Cash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Madison, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Cardiologists.