A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Cash, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cash
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Cash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North Alabama
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Henry Cash MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon H. Cash practice?
- Dr. Gordon Cash has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Cash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Cardiologists.