A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Christensen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Christensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Christensen MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon Christensen practice?
- Dr. Gordon Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Christensen practices Infectious Disease near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Infectious Disease Doctors.