A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Connor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Connor MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon Connor practice?
- Dr. Gordon Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Connor practices Internal Medicine near Harpersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Childersburg, AL.
See Harpersville Internists.