inactive

Gordon Cotell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2015
not as good as other commented
I have been with Dr. Cotell for a few years. Recently he changed. He didn't care as much as me as before. He seemed to listen to me but he still made his own judgement and would not give me any advice on what I am concerned about. Always forgot to send the order for a procedure or a test. Always cancel the schedule appt. He seemed to be losing patience on his patient.

July 29th, 2014
Dr Cotell is the best diagnostician I know in Chicago

September 16th, 2013
Dr. Cotell , is a wonderful man! He never rushes you, he always listens to what you have to say. When you call him for a problem or a question you never ever have to wait all day to hear back from him. People are scarred when you go to a doctor he makes me more relaxed. Most of all he makes sure you undersand everything and doesn't talk down to you. He is everything you want in a doctor.

February 13th, 2012
Outstanding Dr
Have been a patient for many years he is one of the best doctors I have ever had.Great follow up and bed side manners